Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Could be cwd. Could be getting over ehd. Could have a mouth/ jaw injury, though I don’t really see one. Could just be old and out of teeth. I have a small 8pt at my lease that looks the same way. I’m not in cwd zone, but you never know.

·
Grand Member
9,842 Posts
Don't automatically think CWD, just like Kung Flu in people, there are lots of other things that could cause that. Blue tongue, Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease, car hit, old age, cancer or extreme parasite load. Just to name a few. Something kills all of them , and us, in the end.

·
Registered
345 Posts
F073A3AA-3693-4941-95B7-2F8608F4311E.png
I had this one on camera this year I’m in northern Randolph Co. also she was only on camera one time

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
I am sure that the AGFC employee wanting to know where the dead bear was has sent word down the line to the biologist in that area.

Maybe he just flipped a coin? Heads=sick deer. Tails=dead bear.

I do know they don't like for their bears to be killed.

·
Premium Member
14,718 Posts
If I had more time I thought about trying to keep count of how many does were killed on here that were just admitted to being killed. Lot of folks on here kills A LOT of does for meat of course every year. Once freezer is full got to fill the in-laws and so on and so on. If you want to shoot all your does you can legally shoot more power to you, but don’t complain in a few years when you see no deer. Kinda same concept killing cwd deer just Incase they get it.

·
Registered
10,974 Posts
If I had more time I thought about trying to keep count of how many does were killed on here that were just admitted to being killed. Lot of folks on here kills A LOT of does for meat of course every year. Once freezer is full got to fill the in-laws and so on and so on. If you want to shoot all your does you can legally shoot more power to you, but don’t complain in a few years when you see no deer. Kinda same concept killing cwd deer just Incase they get it.
I am expecting to see a spreadsheet at the end of the year...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts