Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wondered what's wrong with our economy? Can't figure out why the land of the free and home of the brave is having so much trouble lately? This is NOT FROM AN EMAIL, this is real life as tested by me, .270Win, and my family here in Arkansas tonight 1/23/08.

Look at the clothes that are on your back RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS POST.

My family did this tonight and this was our results:

MY CLOTHES

ArkansasHunting.net Camo Cap: Made In China (but it's my favorite hat and I wear it every day!)
Remington Camo Jacket: Made In Phillipines (but it's my favorite hunting jacket bought at Simmons in Louisiana 2005)
Hanes Tan T-Shirt: Made In Mexico (my favorite color shirt..bought at Wally World)
New Balance Tennis Shoes: Made In China (bought at The Shoe Store, Stuttgart)
Wrangler Blue Jeans: Made In Mexico (bought at Wally World, endorsed by Dale Earnhardt Jr.)
Hanes Boxers: Made In Mexico (bought at Wally World)
Hanes Socks: Made In Mexico (bought at Wally World)

MY WIFE

Tye Dye Shirt: Made In Haiti (Origin from a local JP that was running for office last year)
Bra: Made In Honduras (bought at Sears)
Faded Glory Blue Jeans: Made In Mexico (bought at Wally World)
Sketcher Tennis Shoes: Made In China (bought at Shoe Depot in Stuttgart)

MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER

Bass Pro Shops T-Shirt: Made In Mexico
NoBo Blue Jeans: Made In Kenya
Adidas Tennis Shoes: Made In China

Go ahead and try this for yourself and you'll likely see the same thing. And we wonder what's wrong with this country.

.270Win

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Now .270 WIN .......I ain't taking my clothes off just to prove to myself YOUR right!!!

Oh today at my friendly steel dealer I noticed some 4x4 sq tubing with "MADE IN CHINA" painted on it.:mad:

Soon they will brand us on our A**'s .....OWNED BY CHINA!!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now .270 WIN .......I ain't taking my clothes off just to prove to myself YOUR right!!!

Oh today at my friendly steel dealer I noticed some 4x4 sq tubing with "MADE IN CHINA" painted on it.:mad:

If you're scared SAY you're scared! You owe it to yourself and your country to do this. I personally challenge you soarkrebel to do this and report you findings! :cool:

.270Win

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,786 Posts

Have you noticed that the welding hats are now made in china?? I make my wife save all my old American made clothes so she can make my welding hats out of them:thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,786 Posts
Oh. I almost didn't think of this: there's more parts of a Harley made in Japan now than USA!

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you noticed that the welding hats are now made in china?? I make my wife save all my old American made clothes so she can make my welding hats out of them:thumb:
You still haven't gave your report Bro. John. If everything you wore today was made in the USA I want to see which brands I need to be buying. I'm calling BS until you prove me wrong. What more can I say? Tell me what clothes are still made in the USA and I'll buy them for my family no matter the cost.

.270Win

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
If you're scared SAY you're scared! You owe it to yourself and your country to do this. I personally challenge you soarkrebel to do this and report you findings! :cool:

.270Win
Well I guess you are scared also ......so I am with you!

You are starting to sound like one of thaose motivational speakers:head:

I do fear China's influence on our country............But the real point of your post I think is really just driving home the fact that our industry has gone.......

But when it comes to revolting against our textile choices................well we better just keep wearing the clothes until something better comes along.:razz:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I hadnt noticed cause everything is made in china..........

I wonder if my boxers are made some china man?????????

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I guess you are scared also ......so I am with you!

You are starting to sound like one of thaose motivational speakers:head:

I do fear China's influence on our country............But the real point of your post I think is really just driving home the fact that our industry has gone.......

But when it comes to revolting against our textile choices................well we better just keep wearing the clothes until something better comes along.:razz:
Good try brother, and I say that with all respect because I personally know you're a good guy (remember the Cuddeback camera). You're A#1 on my list, don't ever doubt that. But strip and tell us where your clothes are made.

.270Win

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Ok

Woolrich camo jacket MADE In SRI LANKA

Fruit of the loom T shirt MADE IN HONDURAS of U.S. Fabric

Old Liberty camo Overalls MADE IN THE USA

Now I ain't taking my drawers off just yet .........I 'll let ya know:wink:

Dang it's chilly now............thanks 270!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I know my leather hunting boots are made here. Other than that, All third world. It makes me mad and we will be a third world country if things aren't turnrd around.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I know my leather hunting boots are made here. Other than that, All third world. It makes me mad and we will be a third world country if things aren't turnrd around.
Wait just a minute.............this is a site sanctioned strip post.......gonna play .......gotta play 270's way!

Getem off!!!!!!!!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts