Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, what would be the point. You could carry one like that with one hand.:smack:

I kinda like the concept though. I may try to build one like that only bigger.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
You will not like the single wheel concept. Think two wheels. It will make things a lot easier. We keep a two wheel cart at camp to haul out the ones we can't get to with four wheelers. The thing is worth it's weight in gold.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Look's to much like a wheel barrow to me. I cant push, drag, or steer a
wheel barrow for %#&^!. I deffently need two wheels and prefer 4.

·
Super Moderator
9,435 Posts
You will not like the single wheel concept. Think two wheels. It will make things a lot easier. We keep a two wheel cart at camp to haul out the ones we can't get to with four wheelers. The thing is worth it's weight in gold.
No joke! We hunt on WMAs where you can't take 4whlrs and I killed a 9pt about 1 1/2 back in there. Thank God for the cart! :eek:

·
Grand Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winne
3,277 Posts
I have a 2 wheeled cart and its a life saver.Cost is low seems last time I lookes $50 or $60.weights about 6 or 7 lbs.Going over trees and tree limbs can be tricky.If you dont come over them stright they will sometimes turn over.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have a 2 wheeled cart and its a life saver.Cost is low seems last time I lookes $50 or $60.weights about 6 or 7 lbs.Going over trees and tree limbs can be tricky.If you dont come over them stright they will sometimes turn over.
It really sucks when the darn thing turns over in water. Two years ago I was using mine to haul out my stand. I got hot, took off my coat, gloves and cap and laid them along with my bow on top of my stand which was strapped to my cart. About a mile from the truck, I tried to center a skidder rut with my cart loaded with my worldly possessions. However, there was a tree root running along beside the skidder rut that I failed to notice. When my cart hit that root it flipped upside down so fast I didn't have time to get out of the way of the water splashing everywhere. Needless to say, it took a while to clean up everything. :smack:

·
Suspended Indefinitely
2,957 Posts
Look to me all the weight would be on the handles and not much help moving the load.

You are 100% right. I have used a wheelbarrow before. While you are pushing it in to get the deer, you find all the obstacles and when to stop and drag. This contraption looks like it was made to haul leaves or grass clipplings and not much else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts