Think i got it figured out.....

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bayoubuckhunter, Dec 18, 2010.

1. bayoubuckhunter

bayoubuckhunter Well-Known Member

WHY PEOPLE PUT BOWHUNTERS/BOWHUNTING DOWN.:mad: THE ONES WITH THE GUNS ARE JEALOUS THAT THEY HAVE TO CARRY A GUN THAT WILL SHOOT LONG DISTANCES IN ORDER TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH A BUCK, AND THEN WHEN THEY MAKE A KILL AT 100 YARDS OR SO, THEY ARE HAPPY AND CANT BELIEVE THE MONSTER BUCK WALKED OUT, THEN GET BACK TO CAMP AND FIND OUT THAT OLD JOE KILLED AN EVEN BIGGER BUCK AT 10-30 YARDS WITH HIS BOW, NOW THATS HOW I SEE IT:clap::fit::fit::fit::fit:

2. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

3. swbuck

swbuck Well-Known Member

I bow hunt and gun hunt. During gun season I carrymy gun! I tell some of my die hard bowhuntin buddies to go ahead and carry your bow during gun season and when that monster buck crosses by you out of range, im gonna pop his butt with my rifle. When I want to shoot a doe, I do carry my bow with me!

4. scarhead26

scarhead26 Well-Known Member

Major trolling going on huh?

5. Dixie_Rebel_Z71

Dixie_Rebel_Z71 Well-Known Member

6. GWH

GWH Well-Known Member

NWA
    At the rate these threads have been popping up in both the Deer Hunting and Bow Hunting forums, I kinda hope that some mods start giving the trolls some vacation time.

7. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

Same thread, different day.

8. its getting old. :banghead:

9. green_head_getter

green_head_getter Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner

The hating on the bowhunters is what causes this crap. In the end one side has to just realize that there fighting a losing battle and back down

10. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

Why dont you just go shoot a duck

11. green_head_getter

I wish it was that easy mossyhorn. Ducks is hard to come by

12. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

not if you got water, my brothers fields are covered

13. green_head_getter

Ya I shoulda rephrased that. Water is hard to come by

14. catsnme3

catsnme3 Well-Known Member

be civilized and turn your caps lock off and your trolling motor is on high speed

15. What? That has got to be the most useless post for a thread I have seen.......
    You really think that?
    You have a LOT of growing up to do.......

16. You are confused....your the one that came on here and said you wouldn't mind seeing rifles banned from hunting.
    You see in your mind and a few other people think this is a battle it's not......you are creating this in your mind and causing people to think you are just a young person that thinks it should be their way.
    But if you really believe your crap about a side backing down then you should slap yourself back to reality and realize that the firearm hunters would win. There are more of them and have more money to give to the state and give the best results in the purpose of deer season and that is the control of the deer population.

But the hating was from YOU!!!!!

17. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    It's closer than you think. The agitators list is growing and several are on borrowed time.

18. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

i bet the ones that stir the pot on this subject are no stranger to a orange vest and cap

19. I guess since I stirred the pot you directed that to me. Your right I am no stranger to the orange vest and cap......and I am no stranger to the stick and string.....I have no patience for people that think they know whats best for others and in this case for laying some blame for some imaginary hatered toward bowhunters by people that hunt with firearms.
    I really don't have any patience for people that will openly beat thier chest on a forum based on thier dreams that they are better then others.
    But I don't have to make my font huge or bold to voice my opinion on this........

20. I hunt with bow, rifle, and muzzleloader. I have got the triple trophy numerous times, including this year. They can bash me if they want to, that way they will be giving someone else a break. lol :razz::clap::clap: