Thief!

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by mekanik75, Dec 21, 2010.

1. mekanik75

mekanik75 Well-Known Member

Wynne
    To the :censored::censored: that stole my tree stand and ladder sticks in Zone 4A this past week,

:mad:Rot in Hell. You came on to private land that you had no right to be on in the first place and took property that did not and still does not belong to you. If I had caught doing it I'd have put one in your chest and two in your head, and they will NEVER find the body. But guess what slick? You got the stand and sticks, but you missed the cams...:eek: I've got some real good shots:clap: They will be turned over to the St Francis County Sheriff if my stuff is not put back to where you got it from. You have until Friday.

Merry Christmas :censored:!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
  2. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

Turn em over anyway don't need scum like that walking the woods:mad:

3. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

Let's see some pics today. Why give him until Friday? That's just more time for him to sell or hide the goods. :head:

.270Win

4. Rebel Jr

Rebel Jr Active Member

Why friday give him until tommorow and turn him in anyway.

5. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

x2............

6. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

I'd turn them in and post the pics for everyone to see.

7. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

I agree... Let's see dem pix.

8. alexanderg23

alexanderg23 Well-Known Member

NWA
    you got it wrong its, 2 to the chest 1 to the head.

9. qwack smacker 1on1

qwack smacker 1on1 Well-Known Member

pics please

10. mekanik75

Wynne
    I'm trying to do the Christian thing and give the sorry :censored: lowlife the chance to set things right. Don't worry, though come Friday everyone will see his face if my stuff doesn't show up. He'll be on here, facebook, Myspace, Youtube, down at the co-op, the truck stops, and the gas stations around here. Shoot, I'll even post fliers at the grocery stores so his wife, momma, and neighbors will know what he's done.:up:

11. halfcocked

halfcocked Well-Known Member

20 to 1 says he's bluffing:whistle:

12. pruitt76

Kinda funny how you say you're doing the "Christian thing" after the initial post where told the person to rot it hell and threatened to kill him. :head: I totally understand your frustration, but I don't see how those things go hand in hand.

13. AfterLife

AfterLife Sponsor<br>www.AboveAndBelowOutdoors.com

your talking about Christian thing to do yet you are ":censored:" everything and would have killed the guy.....right, Christian thing huh

sorry you lost your stuff, but really nobody cares

turn him in and/or get over it

threatening the person that stole your stuff probably while you are on your computer typing rather than hunting and threatening their life; would almost bet it is not getting you anywhere

14. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

X2

Carl

15. pruitt76

X2. If I was half as mad as he seems to be, I'd have those pics posted by now. :up:

16. mekanik75

Wynne
    Like I said, "trying." Just because I used strong language doesn't mean I don't believe in the Judgement that is coming to us all. And you're right, threatening while on the computer doesn't get anywhere but venting makes me feel better. I have enough blood on my hands from defending your freedom. I wouldn't take another man's life for thievery. If any of you had something to say about it, I have a question for you. "What would you say if it happened to you?" If you wouldn't say you'd kill them, you are a much better man than I.

17. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

Just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you don't wanna pop a cap in someone's censored frowny face. And, I care that your stuff got stolen. Someone else cared enough to get on here and read your post. They also cared enough to post some extra negativity. :up:

But, I agree... go ahead and take action. However, to all the nay-sayers... this is a forum and almost everyone gets on here to vent. I mean, give the OP a break.

18. Big E

Big E Well-Known Member

:popcorn:pics please!!!

19. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Why give them anytime? I know what I would do because it is what I have done! If I knew who it was, had hard proof of who it was, and really wanted something done I would be at the Laws front door ASAP! People wonder why the Law cannot catch the likes. Chances are if this sport was a theif type to you they have & will be a theif type to others. I say take care of it now if you have really got the goods, you may not only help yourself out, but others that either have or will meet the same fait!

Anyway, my 2ct's worth, it's your call!:whistle:

20. arkansas hilton

arkansas hilton Well-Known Member

Bad bluff,,, no pics