There both officially leaving...

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by F B, Jan 14, 2008.

1. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    http://www.wholehogsports.com/story_breakingnews.php?id=159

I was holding out hope that Felix would come back but I cant say that I blame him for coming out early.

I wish em both the best and hope they sign big contracts and do well in the NFL.

It was probably a once in a lifetime situation to have two running backs of their caliber at the same time and I doubt we'll ever be lucky enough to see another pair like that.

2. S2KHAWK

S2KHAWK Well-Known Member

That's depressing. I was hoping Felix would come back but was not at all surprised to see him go. Hopefully we'll get to see him returning kicks next year in the NFL.

3. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

I don't blame either of em. Jones will be a better RB in the pros than dmac will I believe. I hope they both do well and I wish them the best! Go Hogs! :thumb:

4. I guess Michael Smith is the man now unless one of the freshmen redshirts or true freshman coming in are better. Personally I feel comfortable with Smith if he can read the name on the credit cards he uses:wink: ........and it's his.

5. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

good luck to them. i enjoyed watching them play for 3 years.

6. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

I think Smith is a lot better than anyone knows. Felix and Dmac will both be successful in the NFL, but I wouldn't be surprised if Felix does better. I've though all along he was the better of the two. They are both phenomenal that's for sure.