Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used almost every type of duck call made, and i've been doing it for over 20 years and i can tell you without one doubt that a cut down duck call does not do one thing for you that any other call can't accomplish. Yes they are loud and fun to use (i still use an old cut down olt) but i guarantee you that if you use an echo or rnt or anything else, your still gonna kill just as many ducks as you would with anything else. Cut down calls are not magic and are definitely not game changers, maybe back in the day but not now. I can blow the cork out of a call and i've killed alot of ducks over a cut down but i've been comparing call for almost 10 years now and the only thing that makes a difference is location. A duck call is not gonna put ducks in the boat for you. Location will. So all you cut down "nuts" keep preachin what you preach but if you just read this then you know the real truth. Cut down duck calls are no better than any other call out there. PERIOD!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.