Arkansas Hunting banner

The Official 2023 Picture Thread

32683 Views 512 Replies 60 Participants Last post by  JR1
Who's going to be the first to post in the new year of their 2023 catch? I'll vote for Dartonmav, or it could be one of the many crappie gurus.
Reactions: 3
381 - 400 of 513 Posts
What did you do with that Sheepshead?
I tossed it back.
Reactions: 1
Been there done that on the pallet it starts stinking bad if you whack a lot.
Drowned a few crickets this morning. Ended up keeping around 20. Made for a pretty good dinner.
Food Seafood Cuisine Fish Dish

Food Tableware Ingredient Dishware Recipe
See less See more
Reactions: 5
Wheel Shorts Cloud Tire Tree
Me and the boy went out for a couple hrs after church. First time he has catfished with me in a few years. Good times!
See less See more
love them flats!
Fish Wood Tail Art Seafood

Plant Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire

Put a couple lines out last night. The boy approved of the catch. Sure don’t wanna rush him being little but at the same time can’t wait till he’s big enough to get on the river with me.
See less See more
View attachment 395538
View attachment 395539
Put a couple lines out last night. The boy approved of the catch. Sure don’t wanna rush him being little but at the same time can’t wait till he’s big enough to get on the river with me.
Ya don't rush it. It doesn't last long enough!
Did anyone else see the Coast Guard on Hamilton this weekend? They stopped me around 8:30 Saturday morning. They we’re doing safety checks.
PSA: I consider myself a bona-fide river rat and I went azz over tea kettle into the drink on mother's day with my wife in the boat. Luckily it was in shallow water. I plopped down in my seat in the back of our little 14-36 & the clamp seat give way then in I went. It was all a big laugh and no harm no fowl, but be warned it can happen.
We're lucky I didn't flip the boat
Yes yes your lucky you didn’t dump her. You probably would have got flogged, I’ve seen the look she can get in her eyes 👀
She turned around about the time I stood up and said why'd you get in water for? 😀
Reactions: 4
No Livescope needed yesterday.

Seafood Fish Fish products Wood Sole
See less See more
  • Wow
Did anyone else see the Coast Guard on Hamilton this weekend? They stopped me around 8:30 Saturday morning. They we’re doing safety checks.
They come over once or twice a year from Memphis. They checked me a couple of years ago.
Ya don't rush it. It doesn't last long enough!
That’s no joke. Seems like time flys now. They way he’s already ate up with anything hunting/fishing/trapping I’m afraid I’m gonna have my hands full in a couple years
Reactions: 3
Heavy weights were biting yesterday afternoon! A 10’3,9’6’9’3 and 8’11. Plus 20 or so in the 4 to 7 range!
Water Sky Vertebrate Boat Shorts

Water Sky Cloud Boat Hat

Water Sky Light Shorts Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Water Sky Cloud Boat Fisherman

Water Sky Vertebrate Boat Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Water Cloud Sky Vertebrate Fisherman
See less See more
  • Wow
Daughter #1 getting in on the action! We had a blast!
Smile Water Human Happy Font

Water Sky Cloud Boat Vertebrate

Water Cloud Smile Sky Goggles

Water Cloud Sky Smile Lake

Water Cloud Boat Sky Vertebrate

Water Smile Cloud Sky Sunglasses

Water Cloud Sky Boat Watercraft

Sky Water Cloud Boat Watercraft
See less See more
381 - 400 of 513 Posts