Arkansas Hunting banner

The Official 2023 Picture Thread

28343 Views 448 Replies 56 Participants Last post by  jackie53
Who's going to be the first to post in the new year of their 2023 catch? I'll vote for Dartonmav, or it could be one of the many crappie gurus.
Reactions: 3
1 - 12 of 449 Posts
Water Sky Cloud Military camouflage Cargo pants

Whew! What a great day to be on the water! Got some excellent help in getting my Livescope tuned in. I had two scales in the boat but one wouldn’t turn on (until after the fish was released) and the other one said it was 19-something, but I know better. Our best guess was 8+.
See less See more
Reactions: 5
That’s horrible! I hate thieves! What does one do when you find out your CC is gone? Drive it on home anyway? A man ought to be able to fish without having to worry about whether or not his truck will be vandalized while he’s out enjoying Gods creation. Just ain’t right.
I have no hard feelings towards this (these) people because vengeance is mine says the Lord! Unless they repent and change their ways they will pay for what they’ve done!
Now there’s the testament of a good man. Can I go back and say that I hate what thieves do? God loves us in spite of who we are.
Headlighted….uh I mean Livescoped a few today!
Water Cloud Sky Fisherman Hunting
See less See more
Oxbow lakes are warming up. At least they were anyway. This colder weather and rain will bring the temps back down.
World Font Electric blue Space Technology
Goggles Sunglasses Fish Cloud Fisherman
See less See more
Sky Water Bonfire Tree Natural landscape

Doing my job last night while the others were out running yo-yos. Caught a few catfish and crappie.
See less See more
I told you that trolling motor knew how to get to the fish! I might have enjoyed being out in this cold wind if I knew I could catch a good mess like that. Congrats!
Reactions: 3
I need to get back down that way!
Reactions: 1
1 - 12 of 449 Posts