Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a new Palmer recurve, shot it two days ago and did really well. Shot it today and could not hit my :censored: with both hands, I guess that's the way it goes

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Mama said there would be days like that. I hate it that Mama is always right:head: It happens to me with any bow I shoot, we all have some off days, regardless what bow is in hand.

About a month ago I missed my bag target twice in one group. First time in three years that I whiffed one into the grass, let alone two.:banghead:

How you liking the Palmer? I would like to have one but my wife says I have enough with the Roy Hall and Elmer Patton I have now. Shows what she knows.:biggrin:

Boom

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is really a smooth bow, I know this is going to be hard to believe but I have a friend with 2 Black Widows and we were comparing them yesterday and the Palmer is as smooth as they are. I'm having a little better luck with it now and I think it is going to be a great hunting bow.:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.