Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, is there any possibility in pulling a win over Kentucky on their home court after a LSU lose? It would be monumental for the guys but they would have to have a game of the year in my opinion. What's their chances?

·
Premium Member
14,866 Posts
Gonna be a tough one for sure, hope we got enough confidence from the MS game to carry us through :shrug:.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
There'll be way too many rocks thrown at the TV over the refs that will offset any optimism.

I'll also take bets on how many layups/short shots we miss.........I'm betting over 15.........

·
Registered
23,749 Posts
We always have a chance. I just don't think we have anyone that will step up and be the leader we need to win the big game on the road.

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Bobby Knight said we could've beaten anyone the way we played that one 5 min stretch.

I think thats the first compliment I ever remember him giving AR.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
He's a Cardinal fan, so I can't hate him! :biggrin:

I don't know why we can't play like this A) for 40 minutes, B) on the road, and C) Consistently.

We honest to gosh, except for Randle, are a better team than they are. But 7 is about 22 too few.

And.......more missed short shots/layups.....and more letting them drive, drive, drive, drive..........I don't get that part. I just simply don't.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts