Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 728 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of all the one in a million things to do, we actually ran into Greg and Zack in WY in some wide spot in the road town this week. Stopped and said hi. Next day we went prairie dog shooting and I kid you not, I can tell you the exact place they camped.

From what I saw, they did real well. $1000 and I'll send you coordinates.

·
Super Moderator
9,714 Posts
I don’t watch the Turkey ones. I could care less about a Turkey,but I’ve never seen them tell a spot. I may have missed it though?
They've never told a spot that I know of, but they usually do enough extra footage that it you know the area, you can figure it out. In the past anyways, they've done better the last year of not showing landmarks and such.

·
Premium Member
18,698 Posts
They've never told a spot that I know of, but they usually do enough extra footage that it you know the area, you can figure it out. In the past anyways, they've done better the last year of not showing landmarks and such.
If you can tell where it is you already know if there’s deer or turkeys there. To me it’s like hunting a big buck that’s already been killed.

·
Premium Member
14,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just thought it was interesting to run into some minor outdoor celebrities in the middle of nowhere USA. No need to have a pissing contest about them.

I've got mixed feelings about their impact on the sport, but they are a group of guys out there hunting there butts off doing what a bunch of us wish we could. They seem polite and took time to talk to 3 strangers with grace.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I just thought it was interesting to run into some minor outdoor celebrities in the middle of nowhere USA. No need to have a pissing contest about them.

I've got mixed feelings about their impact on the sport, but they are a group of guys out there hunting there butts off doing what a bunch of us wish we could. They seem polite and took time to talk to 3 strangers with grace.
Travel around a little more hunting public ground and I would bet to say the feelings wouldn’t be so mixed.

·
Premium Member
14,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Travel around a little more hunting public ground and I would bet to say the feelings wouldn’t be so mixed.
Dude, you've made your point. In this thread and every other thread about them. We get it. Many even agree with you to some point. Some don't. You hate what they do and think they are scum. I hope one day you get to punch one of them in the nose.

Usually when someone is this obsessed with someone else it is deeper than just you don't like what they are doing.

And I do hunt a lot of public in AR and other places. Have for years.

1 - 20 of 728 Posts