The Chase Season 2 Teaser

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by huntindad, Dec 16, 2010.

1. huntindad

huntindad Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just finished up with a teaser of our 2010 deer season that will be available in 2011 and I was hoping that I could get a little feedback on it. If you don't mind, please check it out and let me know what you think.

I've put it on the home page of our website
    www.thechaseoutdoors.com

Thanks for looking. Like I said, opinions wanted, good or bad. let me have it.

2. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

i really like it. Where could one get ahold of season one?

3. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

teaser! haha

4. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

That was freakin' cool. Looking forward to it. Was that last one that deer from Kansas?

5. huntindad

You can watch some of the episodes from Season 1 on the website under "chase media".
    We are planning on combining season 1 and season 2 on a dvd and releasing it this coming spring.

6. huntindad

Yes, the last deer on the slides was the one killed in Kansas.

Thanks for the replies guys. Keep them coming. I think any comments we can get will only make the episodes better, as we listen to what everyone is looking for and hopefully applying it to the videos.

7. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see that video in particular but look forward to y'alls AR hunts as well.

8. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

be sure to let us know when the DVD comes out! I will gladly support the arkansas guys

9. bhays

bhays Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O

Sweet! I will have to buy one when it comes out. Evan lives a block behind me and his in-laws are my neighbors. I recognized a couple of spots in that teaser and the 6 pt. he killed at EG. He gave me permission to hunt out of that stand during the first EG gun hunt. I saw a couple of does the day before when I walked in to find the stand. Morning of the hunt all I saw was 5 bucks!:smack: Of course you had to kill a doe first and check it in before you could shoot a buck. Didn't get to hunt that afternoon but did find a really good looking spot NE of where you guys had your stand. Never went back in there again, but was good sign crossing the road into the thicket back there. All the way across the big overgrown field there on the back side against private land. I saw a decent 8 pt. there walking around that day. I got the pic of the Kansas buck in a text. Looked like a monster for sure! Congrats and good work on the video. That is pretty cool...

10. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

+1

11. huntindad

will do guys! looking like right now we should have about 15 deer kills on it. may throw some turkey hunts on there too if we can.

12. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

I'll give you some advice. Don't over do it with the turkey hunts. Don't get me wrong, I'm a life long turkey hunter. But it just seems to me that all the turkey hunts on t.v. are call, call, call, gobble, gobble, gobble, strut, strut, strut, putt, putt, BAM. I know that it's different when you're the one doing the hunting, but from the recliner they're all pretty much the same. JMO

Keep bringing the deer hunts though! :thumb: I like the camera work. Especially the panoramic views from the stand. That's pretty cool. Can't wait to check it out?

Where could a feller get one of them caps that was on the dashboard?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  13. huntindad

I have to agree with you on the turkey hunting. I love to turkey hunt, but watching them is a different story.

We still have a few in stock if you are interested in one. Fitted and non fitted ones available. The one on the dash is fitted i think. Let me know if you are interested. $15
    we have a bunch of orange ones with black logo available. $10