The Bayou Meto Monster

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by CrappieMaster220, Dec 26, 2010.

1. CrappieMaster220

CrappieMaster220 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I put out several deer cameras at Bayou Meto this year, collected all the images Friday afternoon... There are a bunch of pictures with this in it... Even in the flooded areas...

Just so everyone knows, you might want to wait until daylight to get in those woods... A duck may not be worth your life!

2. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

This picture is getting old....but.......he might be a better duck hunter than some of the yahoo's over there!!!:whistle:

3. INYOURHOLE

INYOURHOLE Well-Known Member

As I was walking across dry land to get in the flooded timber I heard something walking along side me this morning. I stopped a couple times and shined my very weak LED flash light in the direction the walking was coming from and didn't see anything. I had left my gun in the boat and all I had was my pocket knife. If this was the creature lurking along side me in the timber, he was prolly just looking for something warm to wear, cause I was cold in all my gear. Poor thing prolly gonna freeze to death.

4. bloody acorns

bloody acorns Well-Known Member

That Guy

He blows a DFB - never hunts with spinners and has the fastest boat, doesn't shoot woodys either

5. INYOURHOLE

INYOURHOLE Well-Known Member

I'll let him hunt with me any time if he will walk in early and get the hole of my choice. I have alot of nice warm gear and waders to keep him warm on the freezing nights.

6. I'm confused. All I hear is " get to MY hole early" . I thought that we ALL paid taxes on these wildlife managment areas in our great state. So if I'm not mistaken your hole is my hole and we can all hunt there if we want to. That means no need to race, cuss or fight. Just gonna run your blood pressure up.

7. SKEETER

SKEETER Well-Known Member

NE AR

Yes you are mistaken, because its my hole.:whistle:

8. Hud_AthensArcher

Hud_AthensArcher Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

X 1,000,000. I couldn't agree with you more. :up:

9. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

That's not a monster! Somebody else told me he saw that thing in the spring.

Said it was some guy from LR who's been on his hands and knees since last fall looking for blood sign from a buck he shot.

Was using a light arrow and mechanical broadheads.

Just can't face his hunt'n buddies again till he finds it.

10. Ryan_289

Ryan_289 Well-Known Member

Here we go again:pot:

11. YellanMan

YellanMan Well-Known Member

If I get there before you or anyone else, it is my hole for the morning. Ususally our group is too big already so there is not gonna be any room for anybody else. Go find your own hole, for the morning.

12. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

Don't you know that speed means EVERYTHING!? Those guys shooting properly spined arrows are just a slave to the myth of kinetic energy.

13. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

:popcorn:

14. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

Hey man. Next time I'm home we're gonna have to go spend some range time. I've got a couple of old beat up rifles you would probably enjoy shooting.

15. cuppedup

cuppedup Well-Known Member

Pimp, that's gotta be what I saw in the Moro bottoms that morning:eek:

16. arduckhunter84

arduckhunter84 Well-Known Member

I saw him the other morning he came walking through my hole and wanted to know if he could have a cup of cofee and a lite for his cigarette.

17. waterfowl widowmaker

waterfowl widowmaker Active Member

i think thats my buddy i lost out there three years ago.....he has lost some weight

18. ace777

ace777 Well-Known Member

he would come in handy when people start crowding ya. just send him over to tell them they are too close.:fit::fit::fit::fit:

19. hey thats odd seen him in cabot riding a gorilla while drinking a pbr :head::head: :censored: he moves around alot

20. xtremebowhunter

xtremebowhunter Well-Known Member

kinda resembles my exwife:head: