Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a Mathews Dealer today that has the best prices in Arkansas on the new and older Mathews; pm me for their phone number; it will amaze you on the prices; you won't be disappointed...........rem

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Back when I was buying a new Mathews bow almost every year, no one could touch the prices Michael's Men's Store in Homer, LA (20 miles south of AR/LA line) had. Their every day prices were (and probably still are) significantly less than their competitors. Anyone looking for a bow might want to give them a shot. Haven't been there in a year or so, but they carried Mathews, Bowtech and Hoyt.

·
Super Moderator
14,000 Posts
Greyhound:1419724 said:
Back when I was buying a new Mathews bow almost every year, no one could touch the prices Michael's Men's Store in Homer, LA (20 miles south of AR/LA line) had. Their every day prices were (and probably still are) significantly less than their competitors. Anyone looking for a bow might want to give them a shot. Haven't been there in a year or so, but they carried Mathews, Bowtech and Hoyt.

Cool. I'm in Homer a good bit. Where are they located?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Best Prices on Mathews

870-731-5045;

Rudicks Hunting;
McCory Ark.

I have done some extensive searching and far I as I know, NO ONE comes even close to their prices; over a 145.00 savings compared to some I've called, not all but some.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ruddicks has been mentioned everytime a mathews bow dealer thread has come along for at least the last 4 years that I can remember. They always have the best prices and they know how to set up a bow! Great "Mom and Pop" store, Just a shop building at their house that they turned into a bow shop. Always call ahead though and make arrangements for them to be there, because they hunt also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts