Thanks guys!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by dkredman, Dec 1, 2012.

1. dkredman

dkredman Well-Known Member

Cabot
    I just want to let you guys know that I appreciate each and every one of you. I know of very few places where you can go online and meet random strangers that welcome you like family. This site is a rareity and I'm thankful for being able to have so many people to share ideas with and ask for opinions and get real advice, and get congratulations when things go right, and prayers when things are bad. I have had a past checkered with gains and losses, but I feel like this site and the group of people on it are a big benefit for me in my life. I pray that each of you succeed in every endeavor and I want you guys to know I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you,
    Brandon Dodds

2. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member Sponsor

Proud to have you as a part of the biggest and best family on the 'net!

3. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

These folks have helped get my family and I through some hard times. GREAT bunch of guys and gals!!! :up:

4. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

I believe the same about this site. Best on the net

5. X2 I'm glad to be apart of the site.

6. Sylamore

Sylamore Super Moderator Staff Member

Getting real close to eight years of being a member. :thumb:

7. Quack addict

Quack addict Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Eudora,MS
    Yeap.....good folk's

8. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

A whole bunch of good people around here, glad to be a part of it and glad to have you on board.

9. huskyman

huskyman Well-Known Member

As this ol' world rocks on, we may face some very hard difficult times! Great to have a bunch of good, decent people standing behind us to lift us up! Go AH.net!