Thank you, Steve Bowman

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by fisherman505, Jan 1, 2011.

1. fisherman505

fisherman505 Well-Known Member

Sorry to see the deer webcams are no longer available on ESPN. I visited the site every day and I think I learned quite a bit about how deer interact with each other over the seasons of the year. I was also impressed with how you guys got rid of those darned pigs so fast.
    Anyway, I know it must have cost you a fortune in equipment and feed and can understand how something like that can't run forever. So thanks again, Steve for brightening up my day.

Cheers.....

2. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I got enjoyment from them too

3. allfunalltime

allfunalltime Well-Known Member

It was great that was like a pacifier that got me through to hunting season started! Gonna miss it!

4. yes it was greatly appreciated. I know I watched it almost everyday. It will be missed.

5. huskyman

huskyman Well-Known Member

Man! I can't believe this, not only have they done away with the cameras, they have totally done away with any hunting or outdoor activities. Just went to ESPN outdoors to see about the camera situation and got redirected to the Bassmasters website. Now I like to fish don't get me wrong, but I kinda enjoyed watchin the deer,turkey, and bear coming to the cameras. Maybe someone else will create a 24 hr. coverage so we can all enjoy, and pssssssst :down: on ESPN!:no:

6. Steve Bowman

Steve Bowman Active Member

7. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Hey thanks, just added it to my favorites.

Where is that located? Not exactly were, but generally.

8. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

Hilly shouldnt you be out protecting our streets:biggrin:

9. heacret

heacret Well-Known Member

Ar
    There a lot other webb cams out there just have dig around the net to find them:)

10. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

I just checked it out 4 bucks with one already missing one side

11. Steve Bowman

Steve Bowman Active Member

It's near Flippin, Arkansas

12. camocreek

camocreek Well-Known Member

Steve, Are they not gonna be airing anymore outdoor programs?

13. bigmac7825

bigmac7825 Well-Known Member

I hate ESPN anyways. They are too busy trailing Boise St, Oregon, and Cam Newton to do anything else. Glad you are keeping the cameras going.

14. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

watchthedeer.com

15. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Should be, got the sinus crud that's going around.

16. fisherman505

fisherman505 Well-Known Member

Great to see it didn't go away, Steve. I have the new site bookmarked. It's truly amazing how many critters show up around that camera once the sun goes down. Good to see all them pigs are gone. Hope they make for a good barbque.

Cheers & Thanks again.

17. RackHunter

RackHunter Active Member

Guys, here is good one that one of our members posted on another thread.

www.useewildlife.com

It's supposedly in North Central Arkansas as well.

18. huskyman

huskyman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information, I have the new site bookmarked as well. Three bucks at the camera as of right now. One is a nice eight, glad to see he made it though gun season! I enjoy watching these amazing animals and their interaction with each other.:up:

19. Randallc

Randallc Active Member

Got'em add to my favorites as well, and thanks to Steve and all others for the information. Lovin' it.