Terrelle Pryor

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Hudge, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Ok, I don't know how true this is, but my brother in-law and his wife live in Ohio, and have for 20+ years and are OSU fans. This weekend when talking to my wife, they mentioned Terrelle Pryor and the incident with him. They told my wife, that Pryor has been pulled over 4 times for improper tags on his car, and come to find out he was trading jersey's for cars. Has anyone else heard this, and if true is OSU covering this up? No, this is not an upset Razorback fan either. Jut wanted to know if there maybe any truth in this or is my BIL blowing smoke up my arse?

2. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Don't know if it's true but, I wouldn't be surprised. We might be surprised by how much and where stuff like this happens.

3. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Possum,

You are probably right. They claim it has been in the local papers there, hence how they heard about it.

4. possum

I would think if it was in the local papers it would have hit the national media....you would think. :shrug:

5. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

That you would.

6. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

Don't know about him trading jersies for cars but Memphis sports talk has been talking about his dealer cars and speeding tickets.

7. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Maybe that is what they were meaning. So anymore insight to this?

8. TMHC

TMHC Well-Known Member

There was public discussion on the Little Rock radio sports channels before the sugar bowlIt was reported that he had driven dealer cars and one I remember was a loaner while he had his engine worked on. don't remember the whole story though. Google it.

9. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

10. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

NWA
    Pryor he promised he would come back. Now there's your role model. Jump all us newbie about this.

11. possum

:head:
    I'm just not getting the last part.

12. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

NWA
    Another topic I was called a newbie because I don't care for NUTT

13. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

I doubt he comes back to school It seems as though he feels entitled to things because he's QB.

14. possum

Now I'm catching up a bit. :thumb:

15. Gary R

Gary R Well-Known Member

But all the "to be suspended" players told the coach they were coming back. That was the condition of him letting them play in the Sugar Bowl.:banghead:

16. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

Was today the last day to declare for the draft? I did not see Pryor declaring yet, so maybe he did stick to his promise with Tressel.

17. possum

I think the deadline is tomorrow.