Tenderloins!!!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by fullcredit, Dec 31, 2005.

1. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member

Well.... sort of! But when you're out of tags, you gotta do what you gotta do! The crappie fishing has been red hot the last week or two. I've limited out every time I've gone--so far at least 300 crappie, and I don't have to go back until Wednesday! Yeah... I know, the fishing forum is in another spot, but we're around the "Campfire" aren't we??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I copied yer picture to my hard drive......I got yer boat # and if you don't bring me my share....I'm gonna turn you in!~John

3. xring

xring Well-Known Member

You know they say,,,,,fish is good for you,,,,bet they'd be good for me too!!! My address is __________________________________________

Jigs or minners..menners,,,,meiners,,,,litttle bitty fishes for bait???:thumb:

how deep were they?

4. deerhunter

deerhunter Well-Known Member

I'm not a very good crappie fisherman and that just aint right posting them pics like that.....:smack: :biggrin:

5. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    Just say when and I'll bring the fries and onions. :thumb:

6. deerhunter

deerhunter Well-Known Member

I'll bring the pickled maters............:biggrin:

7. Thunder Gobble

Thunder Gobble Well-Known Member

Fullcredit....I'll swap you a tenderloin for a mess of them bad boys anytime. Just call BR-549...:biggrin: Nice catch

8. twodog

twodog Well-Known Member

I got a couple of gallons of peanut oil sitting around doing nothing.:biggrin:

9. DrakeTaker

DrakeTaker Well-Known Member

Boy sure makes me want to get the jig pole out...Thats some good eat-n there....

10. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm going back out tomorrow and Tuesday. Still got a LITTLE room in the freezer:biggrin: Caught most of 'em on jigs 3-5 ft deep. Takes too long to fish minners when they're biting that fast! I'm really surprised no one asked where I caught 'em at. If you look in the first picture just to the right of my elbow----there it is! My boat seat!:biggrin:

11. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Hey, Fullcredit.....where did ya catch them crappies?? If it ain't too far, I might meet ya out there....I love crappie fishing, use only a jig and my favorite featherlite rod and reel!! More fun that way....and you can fish them at a greater distance thereby getting the full effect of the fight, and also don't spook 'em!~John:thumb:

12. fairweatherhunter

fairweatherhunter Well-Known Member

Wherever you caught them, must be in the NE part of state, because no one else has water!:smack: Nice fish....and hell yeah...I'm jealous.:razz: