Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I post this every year so here goes one for this year
1. Be Safe Identify your target and whats beyond!
2. Respect others right to hunt as well- If you get to that area in the NF and someone is already parked there leave quietly dont blow your horn throw gravel everywhere in a effort to screw them up because they arrived in the spot before you get up earlier next time!
3.Be safe and Identify your target and whats beyond!
4. If you go to a working bird and discover someone else is working that bird quietly back out and leave them alone- dont try to call the bird away or intentionally mess that set-up up! It could be a 80 year old Granpa on the last turkey hunt of his life- back out and find another bird to work!
5.Be safe and Identify your target
6.If you are driving around in a area with several hunters hunting dont go blowing shock calls all around the other hunters find a area to yourself -Refer to #2.
7.Be safe and ID your target and what's beyond
8.While you are out scouting hunting leave every area better than you found it- pick up that macdonalds sack some IDIOT thru out or some of them beer cans that seem to increase on the roads this time of year and pitty those that just dont get it:censored:
9. Be safe and ID your target
10. If you are hunting the Ouahita's you must remember there are woodpeckers and there are "Peckerwoods" and you will probably encounter both, I plan on not letting the "Peckerwoods" bother me this year as in years past just move on and hope your encounters with these "Peckerwoods" are few and far between! Good Luck to you all!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I post this every year so here goes one for this year
1. Be Safe Identify your target and whats beyond!
2. Respect others right to hunt as well- If you get to that area in the NF and someone is already parked there leave quietly dont blow your horn throw gravel everywhere in a effort to screw them up because they arrived in the spot before you get up earlier next time!
3.Be safe and Identify your target and whats beyond!
4. If you go to a working bird and discover someone else is working that bird quietly back out and leave them alone- dont try to call the bird away or intentionally mess that set-up up! It could be a 80 year old Granpa on the last turkey hunt of his life- back out and find another bird to work!
5.Be safe and Identify your target
6.If you are driving around in a area with several hunters hunting dont go blowing shock calls all around the other hunters find a area to yourself -Refer to #2.
7.Be safe and ID your target and what's beyond
8.While you are out scouting hunting leave every area better than you found it- pick up that macdonalds sack some IDIOT thru out or some of them beer cans that seem to increase on the roads this time of year and pitty those that just dont get it:censored:
9. Be safe and ID your target
10. If you are hunting the Ouahita's you must remember there are woodpeckers and there are "Peckerwoods" and you will probably encounter both, I plan on not letting the "Peckerwoods" bother me this year as in years past just move on and hope your encounters with these "Peckerwoods" are few and far between! Good Luck to you all!
If only everyone followed number 2 and 4...

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
And #11:

Don't forget to lean out away from the tree you're leaning against BEFORE touching off that 3-1/2" kills-on-both-ends magnum load. You'll only forget once!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts