Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these temperatures are ridiculous...i guess im gonna go give em a shot..prlly won't hear much but hey...can't kill em layin in the bed....wat do yall think bout tomorrow!?

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
It's supposed to be 38 here in the morning.I'll be out there tomorrow.
I located some birds today.Had one gobblin his head off,..But a hen kept pullin him away.

·
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um...make ppl not want to hunt...and make the birds not want to gobble....soooo pretty much...everything to do with.......Everything! :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
I don't care what the temp is, if the wind is blowing in the morning like it was this morning I'm going back to bed.

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
I don't care what the temp is, if the wind is blowing in the morning like it was this morning I'm going back to bed.
Aw come on,...Thats no way to be. Them turks will be out there somewhere.
You don't have to call 'em in to kill 'em.

·
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
like my dad always said...them birds dnt just disappear durin bad weather...they still gotta fly down and eat!!

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
I have had a severe sinus infection since Tuesday. Needless to say I didn't get to get my stuff ready Friday night, slept till 10:30 this morning, and have been running a fever all week. I am finally feeling well enough, so I got my turkey stuff together, camo layed out, already showered, energy drinks in the fridge...I don't care if its 15F outside in the morning, I am getting out in the woods!!! Good Luck all.

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Now Possum, you are expected to go every morning until you tag out. Remember your team mates are pulling for you.
The only acceptable excuse is if you are in the hospital.

No! I haven't been yet but tomorrow I plan to be out there.....even if it is snowing. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
Speaking of snow it did just that up there Syl:smack: heard a couple but nothing working. Had six hens stroll on by but nothing as far as a beard. Be back up that way wednesday:thumb: hunting around home till then. Brothers buddy got one yesterday at 11:5O AM just out of the blue he gobbled and then they put the hunt on him , he had three buddies with him but they were smart and he got busted, did find a nice strut zone that they were using

·
3,605 Posts
If I hadn't seen the snow with my own eyes I would not have believe it. Crazy weather!:thumb:

I didn't believe my eyes either!
Snow and a ton of flooded out "flatlanders" were in "my" mountains this weekend.

I still had a great weekend and heard many gobbles and saw several birds.
I just guessed wrong on every set up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts