Teflon Bush?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by yjjeeper, Jan 10, 2008.

1. yjjeeper

yjjeeper Well-Known Member

lost
    I guess the NCAA drags it's feet forever if you played at USC.

What in the world is taking so long to do anything about these allegations? Are they waiting for Bush to end his career before they come down on this?

2. Gary R

Gary R Well-Known Member

If Bush goes down, USC goes down. Think that will ever happen?

3. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

What if Mustain get's the starting nod about the time they get bowl ineligible? Talk about bad luck.

4. yjjeeper

yjjeeper Well-Known Member

lost
    I won't hold my breath that the NCAA will even do anything about this.

What are they there for?

$$$$$$ ?

5. ECHIV

ECHIV Well-Known Member

Oklahoma University had 2 players who broke a similar rule to a much smaller extent. They included the #1 Quarterback recruit in his class who looked like a future heisman winner. When OU heard about it the 2 were kicked off the team a week before fall practice and reported it to the NCAA. The NCAA took away scholarships, took away wins and stuck OU with a "Failure to monitor" ruling that is devastating.

USC knew about Bush's illegal inducements and said or did nothing. USC knew the NCAA had no Subpeona power and dared the NCAA to find anything out. Bush acknowledged taking the money in one instance and paid to settle out of court. No lawsuit has been filed to protect the good name of Reggie Bush or USC and the NCAA does nothing.

I think there is a rat in the soup somewhere. What schools have representatives on the committee that is so=upposed to investigate and enforce these rules?