Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Ouachita county here. Having a pretty decent season so far...im as pumped this year as I ever have been. Have seen 3 shooters already, no shots yet..Popped a doe in the backyard foodplot yesterday. Man I love bowhunting.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't even got chance to be in a tree. I'm offshore working, should be back in to get after them by mid month. Good luck to the rest of the team!
This full moon has my evening hunting all jacked up. Maybe by mid week next week it will turn back on. I say that to say that youre not missing much

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hopefully my scouting trip yesterday pays off. Took half a day of vacation and moved trees to where I saw several traveling. Its a long season and our team is off to a great start! Great job, men!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well I'm back after them this afternoon..man the deer are really hitting the red oaks right now. I've seen multiple bucks last few sets, somehow the shooters stay just out of shooting range.

Hopefully one will come by this afternoon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.