Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hunted this morning for 5 hours. Happy to report our squirrel population is going well. As for deer....
Going back this evening and then gonna give it a rest for a few days. My tail bone is tired.
Good luck to the team!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well fellas, I gotta tell ya that I've never seen this much lack of movement this time of year. My hope is that when it does bust wide open I will be there to experience it.
Good luck, team and I hope you're out there too when the magic happens.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've been at it hard the past two weekends and any chance I can get after work in the evenings. It has been slow for me but conditions look promising for the next couple of weeks. Should start getting right.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice! I like that hat too. This ought to be a good week to be in the woods. Trying to hold out for a buck right now, then will probably shoot a doe or two toward the end of the month. Hoping I can contribute here before long..Going to try to get out behind the house every evening I can after work till the time changes this weekend.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice! I like that hat too. This ought to be a good week to be in the woods. Trying to hold out for a buck right now, then will probably shoot a doe or two toward the end of the month. Hoping I can contribute here before long..Going to try to get out behind the house every evening I can after work till the time changes this weekend.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thank ya sir! It was a great morning to take off from work. Ended up getting set up at 7 with intentions of sitting till around 2 before taking a short break. This buck came in trailing a doe and I managed to put an arrow through him at 20 yards around 9 o’clock. I had to stop him and he pegged me as I drew back so the shot was rushed and he ducked as I released. I hit high but managed to get both lungs. Tracked him a little over 200 yards on an easy to follow blood trail and found him piled up 25 yards off the fourwheeler trail. He’s got some character to him and has a pretty unique rack.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thank ya sir! It was a great morning to take off from work. Ended up getting set up at 7 with intentions of sitting till around 2 before taking a short break. This buck came in trailing a doe and I managed to put an arrow through him at 20 yards around 9 o’clock. I had to stop him and he pegged me as I drew back so the shot was rushed and he ducked as I released. I hit high but managed to get both lungs. Tracked him a little over 200 yards on an easy to follow blood trail and found him piled up 25 yards off the fourwheeler trail. He’s got some character to him and has a pretty unique rack.
Thats awesome, buddy!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts