Arkansas Hunting banner

Team #2

4K views 33 replies 8 participants last post by  jackie53 
#1 ·
Where you boys from and where are y'all hunting this year.
I may have screwed us out of 9 points with the buck I killed this morning. I was running on zero sleep and had driven 1,000 miles yesterday and last night, completely forgot to get a full body pic of him with my bow. Maybe the judge will let it slide, if not I'll just have to whack another one. Good luck fellas!

#14 ·
Heck yeah man keep on stacking them up. I'll be back out in the morning and seriously considering shooting a doe if one shows up before a shooter buck. It's probably been 10 years or so since I've killed a doe but we have plenty this year so might should take out a few.

#29 ·
Hell yeah you did! Man that's an awesome buck. Was he rutted up or just feeding through?
This is my favorite week to hunt and I've been so busy I won't even be able to make it back home until next weekend. My daughter has been hunting every day and says she's seen a few young bucks chasing does but she has her heart set on one of the big ones she's had on camera.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.