Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where you boys from and where are y'all hunting this year.
I may have screwed us out of 9 points with the buck I killed this morning. I was running on zero sleep and had driven 1,000 miles yesterday and last night, completely forgot to get a full body pic of him with my bow. Maybe the judge will let it slide, if not I'll just have to whack another one. Good luck fellas!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have cams and stands out than I have ever but I am struggling to find a shooter. Everywhere I feed and find a buck gets bombarded by hogs. I have only hunted 1 evening but I plan to put something down this weekend, mostly likely will be hogs.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I killed another hog this evening.
Heck yeah man keep on stacking them up. I'll be back out in the morning and seriously considering shooting a doe if one shows up before a shooter buck. It's probably been 10 years or so since I've killed a doe but we have plenty this year so might should take out a few.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
gl Allenn.

I'm in franklin county, been working 12 -14 hour days 6 days a week (truck driver) I went out opening day (had to take a vacation day to do it) and all I saw was 3 tree rats. I haven't seen any deer this year other than the ones hit by cars.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.