2019/2020 Bow Hunting Contest Team 2 Legit to quit...killing!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Contest' started by DbleAB, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Tugman

Tugman Well-Known Member

Well good deal. I didn’t make any public land hunts last season and none so far this season. I go home on the 2nd. I think I’ll make a couple of hunts there the first half of next month to catch the 2nd rut.

2. Tugman

Tugman Well-Known Member

Way to go cvan! Congratulations on the doe. I’ve got nine days left before I can give it another go.

3. Rookieshot

Rookieshot Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner<br>20

NWA
    Heck yeah that’s a big doe congrats CVan!

4. DbleAB

DbleAB Well-Known Member

Dang right!! Nice job!! Let this Christmas hunt get all done with and then I’ll be after them hard and heavy!!

Tugman likes this.
  5. Tugman

Tugman Well-Known Member

More points for team two!

jackie53 likes this.
  6. Rookieshot

Rookieshot Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner<br>20

NWA
    Way to go Tugman ! Keeping us on top!

Tugman likes this.
  7. DbleAB

DbleAB Well-Known Member

Sweet!! Nice job!!

Tugman likes this.
  8. cvan

cvan Well-Known Member

Good job Tug. I think that makes team 2 the Arkansas bow hunting champions! I’m still hunting some but already prepping for next year. I now have 2 years of data on my new lease and have already picked my rut week vacation for a rematch with the 2 big ones that I got so close but didn’t get.

Tugman and DbleAB like this.
  9. juleo

juleo Well-Known Member

Conway
    I apologize for being a bump on a log with bow season. Ended up spending all of early season working to get my son on an elk. I did shoot at a buck back in October with my bow. I almost shot a crow in the food plot the other day just to have an entry. How much time is left on the competition?

10. DbleAB

DbleAB Well-Known Member

I think it’s over...but great job team!!! I also didn’t add any points, which is not like me at all!! I passed so many doe this season and fished a lot too!! You guys that did kill rocked it out!! Awesome job and hope we can be team mates again someday!!

Tugman likes this.
  11. Tugman

Tugman Well-Known Member

The last day was the 19th. So it’s over. Best season I’ve had in over three decades. And certainly my best season since going bow only eleven seasons ago. Congratulations team!!!

brushcreek, DbleAB and Rookieshot like this.
  12. tkcampb1

tkcampb1 Well-Known Member

Congratulations Team 2!

Tugman likes this.