Arkansas Hunting banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Bow
8,141 Posts
Well good deal. I didn’t make any public land hunts last season and none so far this season. I go home on the 2nd. I think I’ll make a couple of hunts there the first half of next month to catch the 2nd rut.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Good job Tug. I think that makes team 2 the Arkansas bow hunting champions! I’m still hunting some but already prepping for next year. I now have 2 years of data on my new lease and have already picked my rut week vacation for a rematch with the 2 big ones that I got so close but didn’t get.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I apologize for being a bump on a log with bow season. Ended up spending all of early season working to get my son on an elk. I did shoot at a buck back in October with my bow. I almost shot a crow in the food plot the other day just to have an entry. How much time is left on the competition?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
I think it’s over...but great job team!!! I also didn’t add any points, which is not like me at all!! I passed so many doe this season and fished a lot too!! You guys that did kill rocked it out!! Awesome job and hope we can be team mates again someday!!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.