Team 13
justino
ArkArcher
nbaker
Earnhardt fan #1
RandyB
ptysonjr - Doe
Total - 5 Points

Where you boys from and what areas of AR. you hunting? Seeing anything?

I live just about 45 min. north of Dallas, TX. I hunt just east/northeast of Hope, small town of Laneburg, AR. My step-father was raised there.

I took a doe on the 4th, which was DQ'd due to no bow in picture. Oh well, still fun sharing the pic. I will be going back on the 17th.

·
Member<br>2008 Photo Contest Winner
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What part of the state are these WMA's and the Air Force Base that you all are hunting.. I am former Air Force and don't recall a base being here, must be closed.

Any close encounters so far? I passed on a doe with 3 yunguns last Sat. at 5:15. Passed on 3 lonely yearlings at 6:15. The doe I took came in by herself at 7:00.

Friday morning, got impatient and had things to do. Got out of my tree too early and sure enough there was a large buck 40 yards out on the trail leading to me.... BUSTED........ Live and learn I guess

·
Registered
51 Posts
Live in Paragould in Greene County in the NE corner of the state. Been hunting Shirey Bay WMA. So far, seen a few doe, but none in range. Gonna try again tomorrow, maybe get a chance to stick one.

·
Registered
828 Posts
right now im at college at Arkansas State in Jonesboro...not far from paragould randy...ive checked out bayou deview, and shirey bay...but i do most all my huntin back down in saline county on about 8000 acres of leased land...went this weekend and coulda killed some does but i was hunting a ton of scrapes so i passed them up and sure enough a buck come in trailin a doe...(yea already? thats what i said) but she lead him through some thick stuff about 50 yards and never felt comfortable with the shot....but thats all about to change... gona lay em in the shade with the smoke pole this weekend....get the camara ready fellas and showem what its about :cool:
good luck fellas

·
Registered
828 Posts
Team 13 got us some help...well not yet i cant find my cord to go from my camera to my usb...dont know where i can get one? killed an eight pt. this weekend so ima tryin...bloodyd deer up 2 that really makes me sick...but ill post some pics as soon as i can...lets when this thing:up:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.