Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Headed back to the mountain either this evening or as soon as the rain let's up. Haven't hunted this spot in 2 years so hopefully they been growing and getting bigger but only time will yell. Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope we ain't getting too heavy, looks like you're carrying the team so far Steve. Yesterday afternoon was my first hunt of the season and didn't see a thing. Back up this morning, not sure how long we'll stay today. Maybe something will sow up.

Sent from my XP8800 using Arkansas Hunting mobile app
Just send me a couple tags. Lol I wouldn't have shot her if she wasn't walking through the woods looking up in trees blowing. She knew I was there but couldn't pick me out

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats Steve, and yeah, thanks for carrying the team so far. I have not been able to go a single time yet. I will someday, but it's looking like sometime after muzzleloader camp this weekend. It will be cooler then, and that's a good thing. Saturday morning looking pretty awesome.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hoping to get my wife on her first deer with a bow soon. Its her first year to try so we will see. No luck so far but had buck and doe Finally show up in day light at her ground blind today so fingers crossed I can get her on one.

·
Registered
319 Posts
If they ever open bear season in my county, it will be a chip shot. We have 2 run off just far enuf to watch me put rice bran in the trough. Typical spin feeders won't last on our property unless it's bear proof.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.