Arkansas Hunting banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I’m back out, have seen my target buck a couple times, he’s just skirted me every time. Was going to go back after him but I’ll wait until later on if the temps drop. In Y city right now trying to get it done.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Saw a buck this morning but he walked in on me setting up. Then a guy walked in on me while on the stand. Left shortly after that and made a plan on going out tomorrow.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Back at it again, wife is about to have a baby so I got a couple weeks of duck hunting in and now I’m deer hunting my property. Can’t get far from the house, he could come anytime now

·
Registered
Bow
8,142 Posts
Back at it again, wife is about to have a baby so I got a couple weeks of duck hunting in and now I’m deer hunting my property. Can’t get far from the house, he could come anytime now
Congratulations on the upcoming baby. Hope all goes well.

I haven’t been able to contribute a single thing yet. It isn’t for lack of trying. I’ve hunted quite a bit. It’s just my typical, normal sucky luck. I just got back on the boat for a month. I’ll try some more in February.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Tugman, thank you! Be safe out there, my luck hasn’t gone that good either, I’ve seen a bunch but no shot or a buck I didn’t want to kill because he needs more time. Best of luck to you in February.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.