Tax preparer

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by arcountryboy, Jan 5, 2011.

1. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

I may need a new tax preparer this year. The lady I have been using has had surgery and may be unable to run her business this year. I need someone in central AR who is good at getting the most back. I do not want someone who does a short form. The lady I used knew quite a few tricks but she never crossed the line. Any references?

2. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

I've used the same one my entire life. I go to Church with him. BDW is related to him (don't let that hinder your decision). His office is in Perryville, which may be too far for you, but he's always done a great job for us. PM me if you're interested.

3. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

I always use TurboTax online.

4. TMHC

TMHC Well-Known Member

Use turbo tax and use last years return as a guide.

5. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

When my wife was working as an independent contractor for a company out of MT/WY, we used the Tax Ladies in Cabot. They seemed pretty good to me. When she lost her contract, she worked for the state proofing taxes, so my wife has done our taxes herself for the last 4 years.

6. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I use Campbells Tax & Accounting Service in Cabot they always get me the maximum amount back:up:

7. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Ar I use Bailey and Thompson in LR. Let me tell ya those guys are good and by the book.

8. sartorious

sartorious Well-Known Member

Glen Winfrey has been doing it for years in Stuttgart. That's who my family has always used.

9. pluckyduk

pluckyduk Well-Known Member

I can do them for you. Not in your area but have clients all over the country. Pm me if interested.

10. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

I have been using "Tax Ladies" in Cabot for 8 years. Very happy with them.

11. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

weused them for the first time last yr and will continue to