Taurus. The Judge.

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by jimmyh, Jan 3, 2008.

1. jimmyh

jimmyh Well-Known Member

When you get a chance, go to Taurus web site. Look at the video about this hand gun The Judge. Got to get me one.

2. JR1

JR1 Well-Known Member

Would make a great "truck" gun for self-defense and such. I can't imagine trying to conceal carry one!

They also have a 4" version available which I think would be a much better choice.

On a side note, I can't imagine how bad it must have hurt that guy to shoot it in the truck wearing only ear plugs!! I am assuming he was wearing plugs even though you can't see them as he does that all the time on the show. That would call for plugs and muffs if I were to do it outside of a life or death situation.

3. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Now thats a hand cannon

4. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Recoil isn't bad ! Afriend has one...if I remember right in 6 inch...keeps it loaded with 3 in #6 or # 7 1/2...comes in handy on dillo's and no shoulders at the camp when we are riding the wheelers:biggrin: doesn't kick anymore than my 45/410-10 inch Contender.........

5. Eb1

Eb1 Well-Known Member

do a google for the box o truth, and read the review.

oh! by the way. this is my first post. Hey.

6. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Welcome there, Eb1! Box 'o truth eh? I been lookin' for that for a long tme...:biggrin:

7. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

That is suh weeeeeeet! I want one

8. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

They are neat guns and surprisingly fun to shoot. My uncle has one that I've got to play with a little bit. Heck, we've even attempted to shoot a little skeet with it. :biggrin:

9. Hip

Hip Well-Known Member

how much do those bad boys run