Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I handled a Taurus Millenium subcompact 40 cal. It felt really good in my hands and the $299 seemed good. Any thoughts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
John i've yet to handle a millinium, if its half the pistol my pt92af is it'll be a keeper. I've yet to have a misfire or jam and theres no telling how many rounds has been run through it. Way to many to count! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
i had one in a 9mm. it was a good gun and i kick myself for selling it. the trigger pull is not the greatest, but once you get used to it, the gun was quite accurate and reliable.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I had one of the first ones in 9mm for a back-up gun. I sold it for one reason and one only.... the trigger on mine was awful!!! Bad awful... as in had to concentrate hard to make a decent trigger squeeze and keep rounds where they needed to be... awful.

I hear that the new models have greatly improved triggers but haven't shot one.

My old one would feed and fire anything including feeding empty cases that I put in the mag for "failure drills".

They're good solid guns... if you have a decent trigger.

·
Registered
494 Posts
i have seen 2 break the same way. the disconnect fails to reset and they have to be sent back to FL to be fixed. with new UPS/ FEDEX regulation requiring pistols be shipped overnight thats going to cost you near $50.

spend a little extran and buy a steyr 40 or 9mm. they are as infailable as a glock and less than $350 from CDNN.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts