Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Favorite is an old Taylor made 21degree wood. That sucker is dead straight and gets off the tee A LOT.

My best clubs are any of the mid-irons. I hit them well and I can count on them to do what I want them to (most of the time).

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
It's been a while but my best would be the Lob wedge and the most used would probably be the machete.:thumb:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Driver, 7-iron and my putter......anything in between and I'm toast...haven't even had my clubs out of the closet in about 3 years...would rather hunt and fish than play golf any day (did I say that!!!!:smack: ) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Hard to say for sure.
Most of the time my driver is my favorite club.
Every now and then my 59 degree wedge becomes my favorite club... but most of the time it's my least favorite! :thumb:
Hawgpharm, we've got to get together an play a round or two this year.

·
Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07
7,402 Posts
my trusty old Adams Tight Lies Bi-Matrix Driver. last foot or so of the shaft is metal, the rest is graphite. i can smash with it. keeping score in golf is for sissys. holes are won off the tee box.:biggrin:

GO LONG OR GO HOME!!!! LET THE BIG DAWG EAT!!!!GRIP IT AND RIP IT!!!!

hey arkie 3, wont be long baby!!! BG12

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Just say the word. I'm sitting on ready.
Right now I'm considering getting me some new sticks (it's an addiction!). TGW has the Cobra FP Irons for $349 and the S9's for $399.
So much for getting a Speed series driver this year. :smack:

my trusty old Adams Tight Lies Bi-Matrix Driver. last foot or so of the shaft is metal, the rest is graphite. i can smash with it. keeping score in golf is for sissys. holes are won off the tee box.:biggrin:

GO LONG OR GO HOME!!!! LET THE BIG DAWG EAT!!!!GRIP IT AND RIP IT!!!!

hey arkie 3, wont be long baby!!! BG12

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Man ain't it fun to get a new set of clubs? I always think its going to change my game around but just never seems to help. Cobra irons are nice, I just went from Callaway X-18 irons to some Mizuno's last year but I stll have a Callaway Driver and 3 wood.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Hard to say for sure.
Most of the time my driver is my favorite club.
Every now and then my 59 degree wedge becomes my favorite club... but most of the time it's my least favorite! :thumb:
Hawgpharm, we've got to get together an play a round or two this year.
tru dat.

·
Registered
17,190 Posts
Ping Iron 7,8, and my Lob wedg

Side Note--- anyone looking for some discounts etc on golf courses, I get a American Lung Cancer golf card every year and it surely pays for itself in one day at a course. The course's offer different benefits and you have to read exactly what they are, but some have free green fees which would normally cost around $35 bucks at my close courses and you get them free.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts