Talkin' bout golf.....

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jerry dean, Jan 8, 2008.

1. jerry dean

jerry dean Suspended Permanently

What's your favorite stick in your bag? Best?

2 Iron is my favorite, but toe wedge is my best.

2. millennium man

millennium man Well-Known Member

Sand Wedge! Toe wedge is a good one I like that! Thats my favorite for getting out of trees and occasional sand trap.

3. D_ROK

D_ROK Well-Known Member

I haveto say my favorite is the #4 hybrid but my best club is the trusty ole PW.

4. millennium man

Hey D ROK those hybrids are nice aren't they. I have one to replace my 3 iron and I really like it.

5. sleepyluke

sleepyluke Well-Known Member

favorite right now is my driver, best has to be my 56 degree wedge

me and the putter are not getting along if that matters!

6. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

56 degree wedge is my favorite most of the time except when the driver is on.

7. wildhog62

wildhog62 Well-Known Member

My favorite is the 5 wood

Best is the lob wedge (60 degree loft)

8. JR1

JR1 Well-Known Member

Favorite is an old Taylor made 21degree wood. That sucker is dead straight and gets off the tee A LOT.

My best clubs are any of the mid-irons. I hit them well and I can count on them to do what I want them to (most of the time).

9. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

It's been a while but my best would be the Lob wedge and the most used would probably be the machete.:thumb:

10. wildhog62

wildhog62 Well-Known Member

Why does that NOT suprise me???? :eek:

11. Gunner'sMate

Gunner'sMate Well-Known Member

Driver, 7-iron and my putter......anything in between and I'm toast...haven't even had my clubs out of the closet in about 3 years...would rather hunt and fish than play golf any day (did I say that!!!!:smack: ) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

12. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

got to be my eight iron..can sweet swing it for 120 Yards or kill it for up to 170...

13. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

Hard to say for sure.
    Most of the time my driver is my favorite club.
    Every now and then my 59 degree wedge becomes my favorite club... but most of the time it's my least favorite! :thumb:
    Hawgpharm, we've got to get together an play a round or two this year.

14. ace777

ace777 Well-Known Member

9 wood:biggrin: and 56 degree wedge

15. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

my trusty old Adams Tight Lies Bi-Matrix Driver. last foot or so of the shaft is metal, the rest is graphite. i can smash with it. keeping score in golf is for sissys. holes are won off the tee box.:biggrin:

GO LONG OR GO HOME!!!! LET THE BIG DAWG EAT!!!!GRIP IT AND RIP IT!!!!

hey arkie 3, wont be long baby!!! BG12

16. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

Just say the word. I'm sitting on ready.
    Right now I'm considering getting me some new sticks (it's an addiction!). TGW has the Cobra FP Irons for $349 and the S9's for $399.
    So much for getting a Speed series driver this year. :smack:

17. millennium man

Man ain't it fun to get a new set of clubs? I always think its going to change my game around but just never seems to help. Cobra irons are nice, I just went from Callaway X-18 irons to some Mizuno's last year but I stll have a Callaway Driver and 3 wood.

18. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

tru dat.

19. firehog

firehog Well-Known Member

Ping Iron 7,8, and my Lob wedg

Side Note--- anyone looking for some discounts etc on golf courses, I get a American Lung Cancer golf card every year and it surely pays for itself in one day at a course. The course's offer different benefits and you have to read exactly what they are, but some have free green fees which would normally cost around $35 bucks at my close courses and you get them free.

20. millennium man

Is it good for just one green fee per course or can you use it multiple times?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008