Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,000 Posts
Was Their Also.. Bill Clinton and George Bush was there...
Clunn Caught his Bass on a #7 Gold Shad Rap...and a Texas rig plastic Worm..
The Carolina rig was born...Called a limit Finder...
Congrats thanks for the Memories....

·
Premium Member
34,000 Posts
Clunn came in my store and visited back in the day. Gave him a yellow Creek King (made in Conway. At that time it was a pretty hot bait in the strip pits. I had several in stock. He was a nice young man. Also fished a Projects Sports (which preceded Bassmaster) tournament paired with Jack Haines ( a crop duster Pilot from Louisiana) who later won the Bass Master Classic. TR4 and 85 hp OMC was the top of the line back then. Still love the old Rangers. That barn find was Amazing!!!
Thanks RAZ. You cost me money..lol..
Yellow creek king and a Copper # 7 Single blade yellow and White.. Dardanelle special..
Young Man by the Name of Mark Davis..
Gave us a Spanking....
Thanks RAZ.. Lol..

·
Premium Member
34,000 Posts
t. By 1984, they unveiled the LCR series, the industry’s first Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) fish-finder. “We introduced the first fish-finder that used a microprocessor to process signals, so we were able to display a chart-like appearance on an LCD screen that could be seen in bright sunlight with only two buttons on it. One button turned it on and off and the other sequenced through features. It was that simple. And it took off like a rocket ship. We went from $6 million to $75 million in revenues within three years and grew from 0% to 48% market share, revolutionizing the industry.”
Font Gadget Screenshot Electronic device Software

1 - 4 of 4 Posts