Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on posted on FB:

My wife and I recently bought an old farm house and everything that was left on the property. To our surprise we found a Ranger bass boat in one of the bucheit buildings. The first pictures of the boat is how we first found it. After we pulled it out and washed it off I took a picture and let an old friend of mine see it,, he informed me that the boat was used to fish in a bass master classic,, he told me that the sticker (19) represented the number of boat and that it was given to anglers who fished in the tournament, I was very excited to think that this boat actually fished in the classic. I figured there has to be a way to see who fished out of boat 19, so we began to research. The next part is awesome,, what we believe is that this boat was fished out of by the Legendary Rick Clunn!!!! Not only do we believe he fished out of it,, He won the 1984 bass master classic in this exact boat) I could not believe that this boat had this much history, and was once the center of the fishing world! I was pumped!!! I began to clean the boat up and the thing looks great,,, looks like the gel coat is as good as new,, it still has everything in tact,now I’m not sure what it’s even worth but I no it makes one hell of a cool story!! I posted a pic of a screen shot (of the 19) of A video clip from the 1984 bass master classic yearbook on you tube, and one of the number today,,, still have a lot of cleaning to do on it I believe it has a lot more shine left in it.
Window Wood Building Interior design House

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Tree

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is one cool story! Congrats on the interesting find!
I hope that was your barn you found it in!
(y)
To reiterate: This was shared by a Facebook friend; the original post was in the Ranger boat owner's Facebook group. I didn't find this myself. I can promise you, if I had, I'd be making a MUCH bigger deal of it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts