Taking Donations to Purchase a House

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by FroMan, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Well, I saw the other thread. Figured I'd give yall a chance to help me and my wife out.

We've always lived in and out of apartments. We're at one that is better than some of the others right now, but my boys need a backyard where they can play. We're not picky. A two bedroom two bath house would work wonders if it had a backyard on it. It probably wouldn't even be that much.

If you wanna help PM me and I'll give you my mailing address. :biggrin:

2. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

Fro i love to help ya out but man you have a Fro:fit: Seriously im working on gettin a new truck, then i got this date deal and a trip to jareds and louisianna supposebly afterwards. I hope everyone else can really help ya out

3. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

At least you already have $40 in the bush

4. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Yea. I see you got your hands full. Don't forget the new 4 bedroom house so you have room for triplets in the future. Y'alls hunting days will be over.:whistle:

5. FRO, I will make you the same offer I gave 10, pm me your real physical address and I will send you a check for $10.

I've often thought about running some sort of ad on ebay or something...asking 84,000 (nation wide) to each send me one dollar. reasonable, right? that'd pay my house off.

6. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

I'll chip in some for ya Fro,But you gotta help me out with my wheeler.:thumb:

7. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I've got a house I'd donate to you for a small fee, hmm say $106,000:biggrin:

8. MO HUNTER

MO HUNTER Well-Known Member

NWA
    Fro -

The saying goes, "It is hard to con a man out of a million dollars, but it isnt hard to con a million people out of one dollar"

Try it...Let me know how it works.

9. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

and me on that truck note

10. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

:fit::clap:

11. straight shooter

straight shooter Well-Known Member

Would be to easy to just donate you the money. Want you to earn it yourself, so to have pride in your own accomplishments. So, by not giving to you, we will be doing you the better service!:thumb:

12. jas870

jas870 Super Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

I have some work you can do. After you're done I will see how much I want to donate:up:

13. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

14. Check is in the mall. :fit: