Tactical Slingshot

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Timd1978, Dec 14, 2012.

1. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

In Backwoodsman Magazine, there is an article "Getting lost like a Seal". It about an old Seal who runs a survival school. He advocates having a slingshot in your BOB. They used BBs to make a packet of shot to hunt squirrels. It was tough hunting, and they were more successful with snares overall. It was an interesting concept though.

2. Timd1978

Timd1978 Well-Known Member

I have no issues with a slingshot. There are even ways to easily make is a sling bow and take down larger game and bowfish with it. I just think a lazer on a slingshot is freakin ridiculous!!!

3. Cjdavis618

Cjdavis618 Well-Known Member

Good lord this country is lost.

That slingshot is restricted.. Message says, You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a slingshot. Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any slingshot. For US sale only.

4. gunslinger66

gunslinger66 Account Suspended

First thing I learned to shoot was a beanflip, My grandpa was born in 1912 and he used to tell me storys about killing rabbits and birds to feed the family when he was really young. Its funny this came up I am fixing to start making slingshots I got some cool ideas for some customs.