Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be a shot in the dark, but does anybody know or have a way of getting hands on some of the TLock rail extrusions that got into the gunnel caps on WE, Xpress, etc?? Just need a few pieces to make some accessories not looking for a trailer load. Thanks

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Take a bolt and grind the sides of the bolt head down until it fits into the T-Rail, once you get it fitted the correct size turn the bolt in the T-Rail and it'll lock in place when you put a nut on it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Take a bolt and grind the sides of the bolt head down until it fits into the T-Rail, once you get it fitted the correct size turn the bolt in the T-Rail and it'll lock in place when you put a nut on it.
Got it..............thanks! That was a great idea and easy way to mount stuff. What I was really needing is some sections of the aluminum rail itself, that bolts to the T-Rail, to fab some custom brackets and stuff I need.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I've got several of the bolts I've made. I was just needing the secondary extrusion to weld y accessories Im building for it. Think I've got it figured out now though appreciate y'all's help

·
Registered
746 Posts
You can also just grind off one side off the head and "tip" the head into the slot and then turn it 90 degrees. You pretty much have to use carriage bolts for that trick though. I have made a number of these bolts using SS carriage bolts from Lowes and then using plastic T-handles or regular nylon nuts to secure them.

Another option is to use brass toilet flange bolts, however, you may have to cut them to length. They are much cheaper than factory T-bolts you get from Xpress.

·
Registered
746 Posts
This is what you are looking for:

If anyone is interested, I have enough gunnel rubber to fit the T-rail on both sides of a 15-foot or smaller Xpress or WE that I would like to sell. Do a search for it on the classifieds and you can find my earlier thread or send me a PM.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is that the part that's made into the rail / hull of the boat or the part that bolts into the existing rail of the boat? Like a male and female fitting. Hope that made sense.

·
Registered
551 Posts
While we are on the subject, does anyone know what the name is and where I can find the rubber that goes in the second slot on those rails that you would hide trolling motor wire in etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
746 Posts
While we are on the subject, does anyone know what the name is and where I can find the rubber that goes in the second slot on those rails that you would hide trolling motor wire in etc. Thanks.
http://www.arkansashunting.net/showthread.php?t=159694&highlight=gunnel+rubber

Is that the part that's made into the rail / hull of the boat or the part that bolts into the existing rail of the boat? Like a male and female fitting. Hope that made sense.
It's the part that fits into the existing T-rail on the boat. You can cut it to make gunnel accessories.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Pot Hole.............thanks and thats what I'm looking for. Tried the "search" thing under classified and got zip. Either send me your number or call or text me at 706-442-2095. Thank you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts