swivel mag cap

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by arcountryboy, Dec 19, 2010.

  1. arcountryboy

    arcountryboy Well-Known Member

    I need a magazine cap with the built in swivel for a Browning BPS 12 guage. I can get the kit for 30, but if someone has one laying around used they would sell cheap let me know.
  2. Rebel

    Rebel Well-Known Member

    I am not sure on a Browning but on an 870 you can just drill a hole in the middle of the cap and install a swivel stud that takes a nut on the backside and either use a nylock nut or just kill the threads on a regular nut , that way you dont have to tighten it all the way down and it will swivel back and forth. This may or may not help.