Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit some fresh property this afternoon right before dark. It was a deal like yesterday. I knew there would be a solid pair in tact. Like yesterday I played nothing but some coyote sounds. Just like yesterday a pair came in to kick some tail. Like yesterday I dropped the male, but unlike yesterday I missed the female. She stopped at 300 yards to take a dump. All I did was scare her real good. The male ran about 30 yards and piled up in a creek. The only thing that smells worse than a coyote is a wet dead coyote.

·
Registered
131 Posts
knockem dead B! I made 2 stands today no luck. Had to stay close to house didnt hit what i think will be the honey whole. Im goin to try some coyote calls there. Should be a pair there i would think.

·
Registered
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, but I think the saying is "sleeping with the fishes". But if you put em there I guess you can says it however you want.

My friends dad's lab just got tore up bad by yotes, so make em all swim/sleep.
He wasnt asleep, he was dead. lol

·
Registered
16,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you are fairly confident there is a dominant pair start with coyote pair. Wait a minute or so then switch to coyote growls or pup distress. Be ready though, they come hard. They will be hacked off and running wide open. I called a pair yesterday doing this and they almost ran over me. The female seen me and was actually barking at me as she came in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts