Sweet hunt, thanks to doin homework

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by uaagr, Dec 28, 2010.

1. uaagr

uaagr Well-Known Member

6 man limit of green by 7:15, breakfast at 8:30 at diner, crow killin after, a nap, and sauger fishing tonight with some good fish caught.... Wonderful day off!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
  2. GreenTimber

GreenTimber Well-Known Member

Nice guys I like the greenies!!

3. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Nice day off for sure congrats.

4. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Good hunt!!! :up:

5. Hud_AthensArcher

Hud_AthensArcher Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

Nice hunt and I would love to have a day off like that. Oh, you shoulda covered that foot up on your spinner because there are some other guys on here that will tell you that you have no skills. I personally use them and don't see why they get their panties in a wad.

6. jas870

jas870 Super Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

Sounds like a good day.

7. awesome hunt man id love 2 get in em like that

8. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

That is a fine hunt in anybody's book on any day!!:thumb:

Great job fellas!:clap:

9. CJ

CJ Member

Where'd u find them birds ??
    Were all out!!

10. jla

jla Well-Known Member

where are you catching the sauger, been wondering about them myself.

11. uaagr

uaagr Well-Known Member

I know what you mean Athens, but the foot you see is to a butt feeder, with a bilge pump on it. There is a mojo in the truck, but we didn't use it, didn't need it. I'm not scared to say I use them, we do when the occasion calls for it. If they outlaw them again, we wont use them and it wont hurt our hunting one bit. People whine on here all the time about spinners, and associate them with skybusters and swing shooters. Well, we DON't skybust or shoot peoples swing ducks and we use spinners about 30% of the time. Motor into my setup and tell me i'm not a duck hunter, you'll regret it. Another thing, I don't hunt the scatters, but I do hunt public ground. I try to do a little homework and find ducks to hunt and usually don't have to deal with many people. Instead of everyone bit***** about what other people are doing, why don't you get out of your little comfort zone, work at it a little and remove yourself from that situation by finding birds elsewhere.