Swamp Monster

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by BTC, Dec 16, 2010.

1. BTC

BTC Well-Known Member

I post these two pictures to sho that anyone can create anything..these are obvious photoshop jobs that I spent less than 5 minutes on. If i had better software I could do whatever I wanted. I acutally got several txts about the swamp monster thing a few weeks ago. I think people will believe anything sometimes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Even tho it is photo shopped, it still looks creepy haha. Good job. I really like the one of the pig.

3. jlewis76

jlewis76 New Member

I wish someone would hurry up and shoot that stupid swamp monter so we can forget about him. Maybe they will shoulder mount him. :biggrin:

4. bub270

bub270 Active Member

pretty funny might post this on the waterfowl sight and maybe the early hunters will wait till daylight to get to their shooting holes:fit::fit::clap:

5. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

6. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

I can finally go back in the woods lol

7. Yell County Bowhunter

Yell County Bowhunter Well-Known Member

I swear I was walking in the other morning and had the "swamp monster" pop into my head...dang I climbed my tree fast...:whistle:

8. jdoddharm

jdoddharm Active Member

You better be careful checking those cameras, I don't know if you noticed but there is a swamp monster stalking you in that first pic.

:biggrin:

9. BTC

BTC Well-Known Member

Yeah I know...but I did marry her so I try to remember that looks arent everything....:biggrin:

10. ARWildMan

ARWildMan Well-Known Member

Haha I actually got a forwarded message about that about a week ago

11. Swampboss

Swampboss Well-Known Member

Ha Ha , this is so funny. Lets face it a lot of people are gullible , "sucker born every minute " is still true.
    dont be surprised if you see YOUR new photos you posted here show up somewhere as fact after someone pulls them off and sends them as a gag. Like the old gossip game we all played as kids.

12. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

thats pretty good man! what would it take for you to do one for me? i could scare the crap outa the wife with one like that! she's just a little gullible haha

13. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    My wife just made me drop $ on getting family pics taken... Next time I'm gonna do like pic #1 there and tell her, "OK Honey. Go put on your boots, and we'll walk down to where my trail cam is."

14. dwight

dwight Well-Known Member

the swamp monster pops into my head atleast once a week coonhuntin! i start lookin behind me and get jumpy. IM gona make some of those pics just to terify the guys that hunt my land!

15. JR02518

JR02518 Well-Known Member

Great, I just about got the swamp monster out of my head from a text and now it's back in there. Hopefully I can clear my head before walking to my stand come huntin season, cause if not it's gunna turn into a raging :censored: sprint to my stand, I'll turn every little noise into something, even though I'm probably making the noise myself! :fit: