Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item Location: West Little Rock (about a par 4 north west of Shorty Smalls)
Price: $150 OBO

If you need a spare set or just want to idle on all 3 cylinders heres a nice condition set of all three (see pics). Note that these do not have the throttle stopper thing grinded off or bent back. I opened one of the bowls up and these have the #120 main jets and #62.5 idle jet (both factory sized). I ran these several years back and they don't need new needle valves but the rubber stoppers that press on top of the emulsification tube will need to be replaced (included with carb kit or can be bot seperate). I can ship USPS if necessary. If you need these shoot me an email to [email protected] or PM is fine. Thanks.

I also have (2) CDI units for a DT25C that work perfect that I would gladly take $30 a piece for. Email if you need em.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On picture 2 bottom carb there appears to be some erosion but its some kind of old grime that built up and my fingernail will remove it. Or carb cleaner or boiling.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These carbs sold. Thanks.

I still have (2) CDI units for a DT25C that I am willing to part with. They both have a relatively low rev limiter (would limit around 5,700 RPMs) but you could experiment with these by exposing the circuit board and cutting a circuit. Don't have a fear of failure.

$30 a piece.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts