Arkansas Hunting banner
81 - 100 of 145 Posts

·
Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
5,698 Posts
Been watching this thread… similar to watching Bill Dance outdoors. Can’t believe nobody has asked how they go back 3yrs and prove a deer was killed with a 30-06 instead of a ML. Did they have Gil Grissom working the case?

·
Registered
10,751 Posts
I don'know how they could tell that day. The Barnes expanders I use make a hole and bruising like most rifles. Unless there was an informant or media posts. Someone knew what you did. That is who told. Or you told on yourself to someone.

·
Premium Member
7,134 Posts
Ah you know…your run of the mill “ahh just check that buck as a doe no harm there” and a little bit of “what’s the difference in a 30-06 and a muzzleloader on my own land”.
Members of the hunting lease. Don’t drink beer around a campfire with anyone you don’t know very well
This is the first you have mentioned a "lease".

Do you lease your land to other hunters who turned you in because you ran your mouth at a campfire?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Decent lawyer should have played it off as a young man making up **** to impress the rest of the club members. There is usually 1 or 2 in every club. Plead fifth and how can they have proved different. Remember the 3 D's... Shoot, shovel and shut up.

81 - 100 of 145 Posts