Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in here had an administrative hearing to fight for license? Had a few points I needed to dispute or try to get cut down and was wondering if anyone had gone to one and what to expect.
Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
15,928 Posts
There's surely a good story or reason here....

I've got time.....

Run your side by me, you know for "practice".....and I will give ya some honest feedback.....

Course my opinion means nothing as I'm just a nobody.....a nosey nobody....

So lay it out there and we'll see what the court of public opinion can come up with....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah you know…your run of the mill “ahh just check that buck as a doe no harm there” and a little bit of “what’s the difference in a 30-06 and a muzzleloader on my own land”.

that turned into an investigation a few years later (they can go back 3 years FYI) and by this point I had grown up a little and was working on the road and didn’t have much time so I took the first deal my attorney got me thinking it wouldn’t carry a suspension. It did. A 3 year one.

I was just seeing if anyone had fought the system tried to get a little leniency. Boot lickers and regulation worshipers keep scrolling I wanna hear from the real hunters

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ah you know…your run of the mill “ahh just check that buck as a doe no harm there” and a little bit of “what’s the difference in a 30-06 and a muzzleloader on my own land”.

that turned into an investigation a few years later (they can go back 3 years FYI) and by this point I had grown up a little and was working on the road and didn’t have much time so I took the first deal my attorney got me thinking it wouldn’t carry a suspension. It did. A 3 year one.

I was just seeing if anyone had fought the system tried to get a little leniency. Boot lickers and regulation worshipers keep scrolling I wanna hear from the real hunters
My dude, I don’t have any advice for ya as I haven’t been there. I just wanted to say, I like your style.

When I was younger I might of done some road huntin and other questionable things. I didn’t have a good role model when it came to hunting. We live snd learn. Good luck with ur hearing.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts