Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Turkey in Faulkner County. Went for a walk about this evening to check on the camera and food-plot. As I top a little hump and went through the gap there he stood as clear as day right smack dab in the middle of the plot. Hope he stays around till Saturday morning. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
There is a Turkey in Faulkner County. Went for a walk about this evening to check on the camera and food-plot. As I top a little hump and went through the gap there he stood as clear as day right smack dab in the middle of the plot. Hope he stays around till Saturday morning. :thumb:
He'll be back.Throw out the hen decoy and call him in.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
He must have been lost. I bet he's 4 or 5 years old, and didn't get the message when all the rest of them left the area. I don't know where they went, but it sure wasn't across the line into White co.

·
Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
908 Posts
I hope you get him early. I think dad is planning on bringing the cows back up there Saturday morning. :smack: You know how crazy cows can be the first few hours of relocation. It may be best to stay in the food plot.

It is good to hear there is birds up there again. I may be headed behind the house Monday morning if all goes as planned.

·
Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner
4,212 Posts
where around faulkner county do you hunt possum!? I am from there...Live in greenbrier! And hunt around that area

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevo, it's been about a month ago but I was seeing a group of 12-15 Jakes & Long Beards every couple of days between papaw's and Edwards. It looked like they were using both sides of the road and crossing back and forth around the old Troy Place (think I've got the name right).

I'll probably setup toward the backside of the food-plot and see if I can't pull something from over around the slash but I'm afraid there's going to be to much water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts