Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum or not..please feel free to move if needed.

In case you didn't know yet the Supreme Court overturned the Washington DC law banning handguns in the city. They upheld the right to bear arms for self defense.

The decision was 5 to 4 with the four dissenters citing states rights? Since when do the states have the right to limit constitutionally granted rights? Sounds like another attempt by these four to redefine the constitution to me.

Celebrate sportsmen and women.

hd

· Registered
3,408 Posts
Here's what future President-elect Obama said...

Senator Obama said the decision "will provide much-needed guidance to local jurisdictions across the country."

"As president, I will uphold the constitutional rights of law-abiding gun-owners, hunters and sportsmen ... We can work together to enact common-sense laws, like closing the gun show loophole and improving our background check system, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals," Obama stated.

Pretty sure Obama sponsored the law that banned guns in Cook County, IL...

Obama the flip-flopper...:biggrin:

· Registered
3,451 Posts
Here's what future President-elect Obama said...

Senator Obama said the decision "will provide much-needed guidance to local jurisdictions across the country."

"As president, I will uphold the constitutional rights of law-abiding gun-owners, hunters and sportsmen ... We can work together to enact common-sense laws, like closing the gun show loophole and improving our background check system, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals," Obama stated.

Pretty sure Obama sponsored the law that banned guns in Cook County, IL...

Obama the flip-flopper...:biggrin:
Obama is not a "flip-flopper." He's a bold faced liar. If elected president, God forbid, you can be sure he will facilitate more restrictions to gun ownership. At least that's been his MO thus far in his political career.

· Registered
Marlin .308 Bolt and Compound Bow ..
6,005 Posts
Again:
I'll say the Political Left (DEMOCRATS)in this country are HELL BENT on Removing OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS..By whatever means ..

This should have been a No-Brainer 9-0 vote...

Democrat,Liberals, Leftist Marxist all the same -allow the murder of a child in the name of (Choice) then Tell us we should have NO Choice in the Schools Our Children attend :censored: ...I cant believe somedays there could possiably be this many America HATING IDIOTS in this Country..

The 1 Thing that Keeps the PEOPLE .."Somewhat" FREE in this Country is OUR GUNS :doh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.