supporting members

Discussion in 'Forum, Software, and Computer Help' started by Mbpike, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Mbpike

Mbpike Well-Known Member

So I've been thinking, I know thats a dangerous thing but I've had alot of free time on my hands since I started this new job. I know this site is not "free" to host every year and has got to be costing someone some kinda money. Have ya'll ever thought of maybe making like an optional member ship that we can buy on a 1 time for life or maybe a yearly deal. Where we pay the money through paypal or however then we get special privelages. Like quicker search times and maybe a paid members only area where rules are laxed a little? I know alot of other forums I'm on are like that and I just wanted to throw the suggestion out there.

Mbpike

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    It's been talked about a time or 2 over the years. There are some options that could be offered... Members only areas with relaxed rules, additional storage space, more PM's, @.ahnet email addresses, avatars and signatures, etc.

We may bring it up again.

3. That would be interesting :wink:

4. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

Well yall could sign me up if yall decide to do that. Yall can just keep my check for when i hit 5000 post instead of sending it to me:wink: