Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the open shot but has a real seat. Anyone used one? I'm looking at buying one but haven't decided on a model yet. The dagger weighs 21lbs. I need one to pack in and out of camp Robinson and white river nwr next year

· Registered
312 Posts
Just a heads up that summit has new stands for 2012 that includes one that is open front and is suposed to weighs 16 lbs. Should be a nice stand for packing in and out. They are not up on their website yet but I saw them on another bowhunting site.

· Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
1,139 Posts
ebay its where i get my stuff most of the time u can get the new models for what the stores are selling the old models i found a 2011 viper with the sound deadining technology for 233 bucks with free shipping so its like paying 200 at store plus tax.I havent bought one yet.

· Registered
841 Posts
Most of the time when you talking about lighter your talking about less comfort also.This usually means smaller platform and seat.I can handle the little extra weight for the extra comfort.I do alot of walking with a stand that is 22lbs and its not that bad.I have a Game Plan bow sling/backpack and I think it makes a big difference in keeping all the weight out of your hands while walking.

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ebay its where i get my stuff most of the time u can get the new models for what the stores are selling the old models i found a 2011 viper with the sound deadining technology for 233 bucks with free shipping so its like paying 200 at store plus tax.I havent bought one yet.
That's where I found the dagger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.